Read the Baja Life Newsletter
Fill out the form on this page to subscribe to receive the latest updates on La Paz area real estate, including new listings on the market, recently sold properties, and links to our blog articles on the La Paz lifestyle.
Click any of the links below to view our past newsletters:
READ OUR PAST NEWSLETTERS:
MARCH 2021: Introducing Villas del Centenario
JANUARY 2021: New Year, New Neighborhood; Five Properties with Great Ocean Views
DECEMBER 2020: Happy holidays, La Paz Shopping Guide
NOVEMBER 2020: Buyer's Guide to La Paz Area Real Estate
SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2020: Property Management in La Paz
AUGUST 2020: Prepping for Baja's Storm Season
JULY 2020: Pacific Beachfront Properties, and Healthcare Options in La Paz
JUNE 2020: Building in Baja
MAY 2020: Are Your La Paz Real Estate Plans On Hold?
APRIL 2020: Update from La Paz and Seller's Guide
MARCH 2020 UPDATE: Update from La Paz, BCS
MARCH 2020 ISSUE: A Girl's Guide to La Paz.
FEBRUARY 2020 ISSUE: Need Some Space? And Living Single in La Paz.
DECEMBER 2019 ISSUE: Happy Holidays from Baja Life Realty
OCTOBER 2019 ISSUE: Are You a Country Mouse or a City Mouse?
AUGUST 2019 ISSUE: Surviving and Enjoying Summer in Mexico
JUNE 2019 ISSUE: Casas Tulipan: New comfortable homes in El Centenario
MAY 2019 ISSUE: Prefer the Pacific? Casa Aguja
MARCH 2019 ISSUE: The Mid-Pacific Properties: Playas Pacificas and Vistas del Mar
FEBRUARY 2019 ISSUE: Introducing Vista Colinas: a new development of affordable ocean view homes in El Centenario
JANUARY 2019 ISSUE: Living the Baja Dream on a budget: 6 homes under $120,000
DECEMBER 2018 ISSUE: Christmas in Mexico: Celebrate La Posada, the traditional Mexican Christmas party
OCTOBER 2018 ISSUE:
- Healthcare in La Paz: the final installment in our Healthcare series
- Do I Need to Speak Spanish?: Rebecca answers this frequently-asked question
AUGUST 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Healthcare in La Paz: the third installment in our Healthcare series
- Building a New Home in La Paz: follow along as Robin and Miriam build a new home from the ground up in El Centenario.
- Beach Camping in Baja: learn what it’s like to camp on one of Baja’s gorgeous beaches
- Condo Living in La Paz: where to get great views and convenient locations in La Paz
- Healthcare in La Paz: the second installment in our Healthcare series
- Baja Caviar: get Fern's recipe!
- Buying in Baja: why La Paz is the perfect place to vacation, live and retire to
- Spotlight on El Comitan: learn why locals love living in this beach community
- Baja Dogs: local volunters are helping hundredsof lost and abandoned dogs find new homes. Learn how you can help.
- Capital Gains: will I have to pay it when I sell?
- Off Road Adventures in Baja
- Video: Get a brief glimpse of what it's like to live in La Paz
JANUARY 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Expats in Mexico: what's the attraction? Read the results of this research study.
- Why We Moved to La Paz: read why locals Jim & Rebecca MacDonald ditched their Silicon Valley lifestyle to retire early and live in La Paz full time.
- Tiendas of La Paz: read about the local markets that where you can buy the freshest produce, meats, tortillas and other groceries.