Welcome to Vista Properties, we are experts in buying and selling La Paz, Mexico real estate properties. Deciding to move to La Paz, Mexico is a dream we turned into reality several years back. That's right, we left our busy lives to retire early to Mexico! Ever since, we’ve been focused on helping other people find their dream home here, too. We love sharing what we love about La Paz, and helping others find their dream home in this beautiful city we now call home. Whether you are looking for a vacation home for the winter season, a place to retire early and live in La Paz full time, or anything in between, we can help you live your dream.
Why Move to La Paz, Mexico?
While La Paz remains largely undiscovered as a tourist destination, it has so much to offer visitors and residents alike, including:
- Sunshine: 300+ days each year
- Beaches: Some of the world's best beaches, including the famous Balandra Beach and Tecolote Beach, among many others
- Affordable ocean view homes: Unlike many resort destinations, prices in La Paz are still very reasonable, and you can find a home with a view without spending a small fortune.
- Friendly, welcoming people: La Paz has a healthy mix of expats from Canada, the US, Europe and more, and the local Mexican residents are some of the friendliest you will find anywhere.
- Amazing restaurants: too many too count! Download our Favorite Restaurants in La Paz here.
- Culture: La Paz, Mexico is the capitol of Baja California Sur (southern Baja) and has museums, art galleries, festivals, and more
- Outdoor adventure: if you love to swim, cycle, kayak, snorkel, dive, hike, horseback ride, windsurf, kite board, or ride off road on your UTV, La Paz has it all. Check out our Things to Do in La Paz guide here.
- Great health care: La Paz is home to 4 major hospitals and boasts excellent health care. You can read our article on La Paz health care here.
- Location: While there are lots of options for things to do and see right here, La Paz is also located within a few hours drive of many other destinations such as Todos Santos, Cabo San Lucas, La Ventana, Los Barriles, El Triunfo and more, making it a great jumping off point for day trips.
Don't see the answer to your question here? We are happy to help! Fill out the form on this page and send us your questions. In the meantime, you can browse our This Baja Life Blog for more information on what it's like to live in La Paz, Mexico.
Of course you do! Fill out the form on this page and tell us how we can help you find your dream home in La Paz, Mexico.