Villas del Centenario
A new, master-planned community of homes nestled in the hills of El Centenario, overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
Fill out the form on this page to download the Villas del Centenario Overview with pricing, lot map, lot reservation information and more.
Fill out the form on this page to download the Villas del Centenario brochure.
- Scroll down for more neighborhood information.
- Click here to see available floor plans and elevations.
- Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Villas del Centenario
A master-planned community of single family homes with ocean views, located in the hills of El Centenario just outside of La Paz, BCS.
Villas del Centenario is a new, master-planned community situated in the hills of El Centenario, overlooking the Sea of Cortez with stunning ocean views. Brought to you in partnership with our trusted local builder, Baja Custom Homes, Villas del Centenario features:
- 40+ home sites, most with ocean views
- Large 1,500-1,800 m2+ (about 1/3 acre) lots (now taking presale lot reservations)
- Fenced community with guarded access
- Municipal utilities including CFE electricity, SAPA water
- High-speed fiber-optic Internet connections
- Paved internal roads
- Common areas with BBQ/picnic areas, multi-sport court, and more
- Neighborhood Association (fees and design guidelines apply)
A limited number of home sites are available to reserve now with a 50% deposit on the lot price. Each lot reservation will include an attached construction contract with your choice of six different floor plans, or design your own custom home (available in Phase III only). Reserve a lot in any of our first three Phases now to ensure you get the perfect site for your future Baja dream home.
Scroll down this page to see the community lot map.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com, we are here to help!
Reserve Your Lot Now
Lot reservations are available now with a 50% deposit.
- Lots: $42,000 - $68,000 USD
- Min. Construction Spend: $150,000 USD
Phase II - Opening Q4 2021
- Lots: $58,000 - $68,000 USD
- Min. Construction Spend: $200,000 USD
Phase III - Opening 2022
- Lots: $42,000 -$73,400 USD
- Min. Construction Spend: $250,000 USD
About the Location
El Centenario is a rapidly growing yet peaceful community located 20 minutes from downtown La Paz, and just minutes from major shopping. Here you will find friendly neighborhoods like Lomas del Centenario, Haciendas Palo Verde and Vista Colinas. Many of the homes for sale in El Centenario feature large lots and views of the Bay of La Paz. Advantages of living in El Centenario include:
- 2 miles to the beach in El Comitan
- 10 minutes to nearby shopping centers including Walmart, Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Liverpool and more
- 20 minutes to downtown La Paz and the malecon
- 15 minutes to El Mogote peninsula and beaches
- Expat-friendly community
- Miles of nearby hiking, biking & UTV/ATV trails
- Local, family-owned businesses including restaurants, shops, and services. To read our Spotlight on Centenario articles about local El Centenario businesses, read our blog or sign up for our newsletter here.
About the Builder
Baja Custom Homes is a trusted, top-quality construction firm headed by Carlos G. Valero.
Baja Custom Homes is a custom developer, architectural firm and builder that specializes in building a wide range of top quality custom homes throughout La Paz and Baja California Sur. Led by Carlos Valero Gonzalez, an experienced and trusted local builder and architect, Baja Custom Homes includes a team of over 100 professionals including building engineers, architects, draftsman, plumbers, electricians, and construction crew, who are experts at what they do and committed to making their clients dream home a reality.
Carlos is a well-known, bi-lingual builder with an excellent reputation throughout El Centenario, where he has built many custom homes for his clients. He is also the developer of Vista Colinas, a 12-home neighborhood of affordable ocean view homes located in El Centenario. Known for his work ethic, professionalism and tireless commitment to his clients, Carlos comes highly recommended by clients and business associates alike.
All homes built in Villas del Centenario are built with concrete block/stucco construction and feature top quality materials including natural stone accents, hardwood cabinetry, granite and marble countertops, and more. From the initial design phase to obtaining permits, through construction and finish out, the Baja Custom Homes team ensures clear communication and client satisfaction. Most importantly, Baja Custom Homes takes pride in every home built and stands behind their work. Every home comes with a 5 year structural warranty and a one year whole house warranty.
"Our home is exactly what we wanted and of high quality, and our experience with Baja Custom Homes was very positive. They come highly recommended by us." — Steve & Cindy Parks
"As an architect and professional builder, Carlos helped take us from the daunting prospect of building a house in Mexico to a dream home in the sun!" — Colin & Cherith Richardson
"Working with Carlos of Baja Custom Homes was a truly positive experience! The project was completed ahead of schedule and on budget! We could not have been happier with the finished product." — Patricia and Frank Jones
Villas del Centenario Building Guidelines
- All lots are sold with an attached home plan (see available floor plans here, or build your own custom home)
- Single story homes only (5 meter maximum height restriction)
- 25% maximum coverage of lot for AC construction, including garage and patio
- 50% maximum coverage including pool, carport, driveways, and hardscape
- Lot line setbacks: 5 meters from front road, 2 meters from other sides
- Building envelopes in place to ensure maximum views
- Construction must begin within 60 days of contract signing once Phase is open.
HOME PLANS AND CHANGES
- Final drawings and plans to be submitted and approved by the buyer and design committee before start of construction
- Exterior structural design, colors and finishes must be approved by design committee
- All interior and exterior selections and finishes must be chosen before start of construction
- All design changes must be approved by buyer and builder